Jordanian individuals residing in Jordan are now allowed a Basic Bank Account at Jordan Kuwait Bank.
Opening a Basic Bank Account requires meeting specific conditions and offers specific services with preferential commissions to meet the needs of individuals who are legally qualified to deal with banks and do not hold a bank account at any bank operating in the Kingdom.
Basic Bank Account from Jordan Kuwait Bank:
This Account is opened:
- In Jordanian Dinars only, there is no minimum account balance and account maximum limit is 700 Jordanian Dinars.
- For Jordanians residing in Jordan and who are s legally qualified to deal with banks and do not have a bank accounts at any of the banks operating in the Kingdom
Services offered for Basic Bank Accounts:
- Cash withdrawal and deposit
- Check deposits in the account
- Outbound and inbound transfers to/from the account
- A debit card is issued for the account
- Access to e-banking services
The following services are excluded for Basic Bank Accounts:
- Issuance of check books
- Granting credit facilities
- Issuance of credit cards
- No Interest or prizes are awarded on this type of account
For more information please call the contact center at 06-5200999 / 080022066 or visit any branch near you.
*Subject to the instructions of the Central Bank of Jordan