Jordan Kuwait Bank (JKB) and Coventry University in the UK are offering a scholarship scheme that will fund the full tuition fees for one Jordanian national, enabling them to study a post graduate (Masters) degree at Coventry’s globally renowned Faculty of Business.
Eligible applicants must satisfy the following selection criteria:
- Be a Jordanian national and currently domiciled in Jordan.
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying overseas international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a post graduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (excluding law courses).
- Have submitted a valid course application, and scholarship application including a statement of support, before 30 June 2019.
- Hold a degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent).
Click here to apply
Subject to Bank’s terms and conditions.