Jordan Kuwait Bank Public Shareholding Company Mechanism for receiving shareholders’ proposals and complaints
1) Each shareholder shall have the right to submit proposals or complaints to the Company via the following means:
A. Direct attendance to the company / Department of Shareholders Affairs / H.O - Abdali .
B. Telephone: 06 5629400 Exts: 2010, 2012, 2013
C. Fax: 06 5688837
D. E-mail: [email protected]
2) The shareholder has the right to submit any proposal to include certain topics on the agenda of the General Assembly meeting not later than the end of January each year, to enable the Board of Directors to study these proposals and take the appropriate decision thereon.
3) The shareholders holding at least 5% of the company’s subscribed shares shall be entitled to add an item on the agenda of the General Assembly meeting before it is sent to shareholders provided that the company receives this item no later than the end of January of each year.
4) The Secretary of the Board of Directors shall be provided with all the shareholders' suggestions or complaints in order to submit them to the Board of Directors and take the appropriate decision thereon.
5) The suggestions and complaints received shall be treated with utmost confidentiality and transparency.
6) The Company is not obliged to acknowledge or respond to any proposal or complaint that is not submitted by a shareholder or does not provide a means of communication with the complaint or proposal initiator.
7) This mechanism shall be effective as of its date.