Jordan Kuwait Bank offers direct loans to professionals, including doctors, engineers, lawyers, merchants, and accountants to enable them to own their clinics and offices in lieu of rent.
1- Financing up to 80%.
2- Loan tenor up to 10 years.
3- A grace period up to 6 months if the financing is for the purpose of purchasing an office.
4- Free Life insurance coverage.
Terms and conditions
1- Minimum salary (income) transfer 750 JOD
2- Maximum DBR is 50% for for salaries transferred and 40%for self-employed person.
3- Minimum employment for the borrower 6 months for salaries transferred and 12 months for self-employed person.
4- Minimum age is 21 years and not to exceed 70 years at the end of loan tenor.
- Syndicate Membership, and a certificate of practicing the profession
- Salary slip for the last month
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- A statement of the financial status of the customer/Medical Doctors
- A copy of Valid ID
- A valid professions license for the clinic/office
- A lease contract for the clinic or office.
Real estate documents
- Title deed of not registered property
- Cadastral plan
- Organizational site chart
- Work permit or recent construction permit
- The initial sales contract
For more information please call the sales department at 06-5667431 or by Email [email protected].