Resident and non-resident, Jordanian and non-Jordanian clients can open a Fixed Deposit Account[s] in JOD and foreign currencies. Interest is calculated based on the daily balance and is paid upon its maturity.
- Grow your balance by obtaining financial returns on the due date of the Deposit.
- Deposit term up to one year.
- The account can be opened in JOD, USD, GBP, and Euro.
Terms and conditions
- According to the instructions of The Central Bank of Jordan, the interest amount is calculated based on the maturity date, then added to the principal deposit.
- If the customer breaks the deposit before the maturity date, the customer must pay the penalty interest.
- The deposit is automatically renewed with each maturity date for another period and at the current rates.
- The minimum amount for opening a term deposit account is 5,000 JOD, 5,000 US Dollars, 5,000 GBP, and 5,000 Euro.
- Special Time Deposit account can only be opened in JOD and the minimum amount for opening special time deposit is 50,000 JOD, where interest amount is calculated monthly, then added to the client’s current/ saving account.