Resident and non-resident, Jordanian and non-Jordanian clients can open a Fixed Deposit Account[s] in JOD and foreign currencies. Interest is calculated based on the daily balance and is paid upon its maturity.
- Grow your balance by obtaining financial returns on the due date of the Deposit.
- Deposit term up to one year.
- The account can be opened in JOD, USD, GBP, and Euro.
Terms and conditions
- According to the instructions of The Central Bank of Jordan, the interest amount is calculated based on the maturity date, then added to the principal deposit.
- If the customer breaks the deposit before the maturity date, the customer must pay the penalty interest.
- The deposit is automatically renewed with each maturity date for another period and at the current rates.
- The minimum amount for opening a term deposit account is 5,000 JOD, 5,000 US Dollars, 5,000 GBP, and 5,000 Euro.