This a JOD current account which designed only for Jordanian residents who don’t have bank account.
This account can be opened with no minimum limit and with a maximum limit of 700 JOD to whom are legally qualified to deal with banks within the limits and costs commensurate with their income and circumstances.
Allowed services through the Basic Bank Account
- Cash withdrawal and deposit.
- Cheques Deposit.
- Inward and Outward bank remittances.
- ATM cards enable the clients to use E-banking services.
Not allowed services through the Basic Bank Account
- Issuing Cheque Book.
- Getting a credit facility.
- Getting a Credit Card.
- Getting A Credit interest or participating in the prizes.
General Terms and Conditions
- No minimum account opening balance.
- The Maximum account balance is 700 JOD.
- The customer who wants to open a basic bank account must not own any accounts in any other bank in the Kingdom.
- If it is found that the customer has any other bank accounts or transactions, then the bank has the right to demand the customer to pay all the commissions and fees previously exempted, after officially informing the client.
Bank terms and conditions apply.