Jordan Kuwait Bank offers direct loans for professionals, such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, merchants, and accountants to own clinics and offices in lieu of rent.
- Financing up to 80%.
- Loan tenor up to 10 years.
- A grace period of up to 6 months if the financing is for the purpose of purchasing an office.
- Free Life insurance coverage.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum salary (income) transfer 750 JOD.
- Maximum DBR is 50% for salaries transferred and 40% for self-employed persons.
- Minimum employment for the borrower is 6 months for salaries transferred, and 12 months for self-employed persons.
- The minimum age is 21 years, and must not exceed 70 years at the end of the loan tenor.
- Syndicate membership and certificate of practicing the profession.
- Salary slip for the last month.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- A statement of the financial status of the customer.
- A copy of a valid ID.
- A valid professional license for the clinic/office.
- A lease contract for the clinic/office.
Required documents for real estate
*Additional documents may be required upon credit evaluation
- The title deed of not registered property.
- Cadastral plan.
- Organizational site chart.
- Work permit or recent construction permit.
- The initial sales contract.