JKB offers its corporate and SME clients Online Cash Management services.
As a Corporate and SME customer you will have real-time 24 hours a day access to the Online Cash Management system enabling you to manage your finances, transfer funds, authorize payments, generate reports and more.
Below are a list of services offered:
- Account Management:
- Account(s) Inquiry.
- Download statements in PDF, excel, csv and other formats.
- Post Date Cheque Inquiry.
- Transfer funds between corporate accounts.
- Cheque book request.
- Financial Transaction Management.
Effectively manage your payments to suppliers and employees with simple, flexible solutions available through Online Banking service (JKB Online) for Business, at any time of day or night, you can initiate and authorize single or bulk online transfers (Attached user manual) to banked and non-banked beneficiaries. The supported transfer/payment types include:
- Transfers within JKB accounts.
- Local wire transfers.
- International transfers.
- Cash payment orders through branches
For any financial transaction, the JKB cash management system provides a dynamic authorization process; providing 2 up to 6 levels of authorization, to provide greater control on the corporate’s online activities.
Real-time, accurate daily and historical reporting using JKB’s cash management system gives you a clear picture of your finances, helping you to manage and monitor your cash flow and online activities.
Jordan Kuwait Bank offers the EFAWATEERcom bill payment and presentment service through JKB branches and JKB e-channels that allows the client to view and make prepaid and postpaid payments to a number of billers from both private and public sectors.
Upload and process Online Salary payment file which may contain multi-Account to account transfer including local banks during the day at any time. The uploaded payment file will be auto signed through corporate workflow and signature matrix levels.
- User security and controls
- Multi users access with predefined authorities : accounts , services and roles
- Predefined daily thresholds for each user
- workflow and approval matrix
- login with credential + OTP (received via SMS)
- Second Authentication password for financial activates (SMS-OTP or Static password)
- Employees activity Reports
- Payment authorization Report