Jordan Kuwait Bank offers small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) a loan to support their business operations, against cash inflows collected from point-of-sale devices and e-commerce channels.
- Fund amount starts from 5,000 JOD.
- Fund tenor up to more than 12 months.
- Financing up to 70% of the average sales value of payment service providers for the last 12 months.
- Fixed monthly installments
- Availability of loan buyouts. Bank’s terms and conditions to be applied.
- Client must have Point of Sale terminal or e-commerce website for at least one year.
- All revenues collected from POS / e- commerce terminals shall be transferred to customer’s bank account.
- Integrity of company and owner’s credit records.
- Up-to-date business/commercial registration certificate.
- Valid vocational license.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Valid national ID for shareholders.
- Financial statements; only to companies that are required to submit financial statements, audited in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- A statement showing the volume of customer sales’ movements carried out on point-of-sale devices/ e-commerce channels, for at least 12 months.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months to recruited customers from other banks.
- Letter of Undertaking by payment companies, to transfer the revenues of the daily client/company executed through their point-of-sale devices/e-commerce channels.